SITEMAP  
 

HOME > BACKGROUND & HISTORY

BACKGROUND & HISTORY

 

Wang Zheng Corporation
Wang Zheng corporation was incorporated in Malaysia under the Companies Act , 1965 on 14 December 1987 as a private limited company. Wang-Zheng Corporation commenced business since inception.
Wang-Zheng Corporation started in 1987 as a small trading company involved in fast –moving consumer products such as canned and dried foods, and household items, As Wang-Zheng Group diversified into manufacturing and processing, and expanded over the years, Wang-Zheng Corporation evolved to become the principle marketing arm of Wang-Zheng Group.

Quality Hero Corporation Sdn Bhd
Quality Hero was incorporated in Malaysia under the Companies Act, 1965 on 29 May 2000 as a private limited company. Quality Hero commenced business on 1 October 2000.
From the initial investment in machineries for the manufacturing of sanitary napkins, tissues and serviettes, Quality Hero rapidly expanded to also manufacture disposable baby diapers and cotton products in 2001. It products are principally marketed by Wang-Zheng Corporation for distribution in the local market. Quality Hero also export s its products on a relatively small scale.

Carefeel Cotton
Carefeel Cotton was incorporated in Malaysia under the Companinese Act, 1965 on 28 June 1993 as a private limited company. Carefeel Cotton commenced business since inception.
In 1994, Carefeel Cotton imported Japanese Technology and used Korean expertise to manufacture cotton jumbo rolls for subsequent processing into facial cotton. The cotton jumbo rolls are also sold to Quality Hero for further processing into other cotton-based products.

New Top Win
New Top Win was incorporated in Malaysia under the Companies Act, 1965 on 1 June 1994 as a private limited company. New Top Win commenced business since inception.
New Top Win started off as a small paper trading company. The company subsequently became  involved in paper processing in 1996. Over the years, with the strong financial backing from Wang-Zheng Group, New Top Win transformed into a significant paper importer, converter and distributor. The company is presentlyone for the top five (5) paper importers, converters and distributor in Malaysia.

Modern Alpine
Modern Alpine was incorporated in Malaysia under the Companies Act, 1965 on 11 March 2002 as a private limited company. Modern Alpine commenced business since inception. Modern Alpine acts as a marketing and distribution channel of New Top Win.

Mey Paper
Mey Paper was incorporated in Malaysia under the Companies Act, 1965 on 25 April 1996 as a private limited company. Mey Paper commenced business on 1 May 1996.
Mey Paper was established to tap into the vast packaging market as well as to fulfill Carefeel Cotton’s packaging requirements. Currently, close to 90% of its products are manufactured to cater for external demand. The remaining 10% is used internally by Wang –Zheng Group.

 



COPYRIGHT (C ) 2010 WANG-ZHENG BERHAD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED |
SITEMAP